ORGANISATION NAMESofia University "St. Kliment Ohridski"
RESEARCH FIELDFormal sciences
CAREER STAGEFirst Stage Researcher (R1) (Up to the point of PhD)Recognised Researcher (R2) (PhD holders or equivalent who are not yet fully independent)
The Faculty of Mathematics and Informatics of Sofia University St. Kliment Ohridski offers the following 8-month researcher positions in Sofia, Bulgaria:
- Early Stage Researcher (R1) in the field of Mathematics or Informatics – full-time (40 hours per week) or part-time (20 hours per week)
- Postdoc / Recognised Researcher (R2) in the field of Mathematics or Informatics – full-time (40 hours per week) or part-time (20 hours per week)
The positions are funded under the Bulgarian National Programme “Young researchers and postdocs” (https://www.mon.bg/bg/100542).
Before applying, a contact with a host institution supervisor should be established.
Required application documents:
- Curriculum vitae
- Master’s Degree diploma
- Doctoral Degree diploma (for R2 candidates)
- A detailed project proposal including a description of the applicant's current scientific work, a research programme and specific approaches/methods for its implementation as well as expected results (up to 5 pages)
- List of publications and projects in which the applicant participated
- List of contributions with papers, posters, presentations in scientific conferences and events
- Project for future scientific and career development of the candidate supported by the host institution scientific supervisor
- Other materials proving the professional qualities of the candidate at his/her discretion
Application documents have to be submitted in English from February 22, 2021 to March 7, 2021 to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The responsibility for the funding offers published on this website, including the funding description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.